Dartmoor offers a wide range of opportunities to volunteer for projects that help the environment and support the local economy. These range from
- being a voluntary warden, assisting a sector Ranger on projects every month;
- one off litter picking days;
- surveys of public transport usage;
- assisting with wildlife counts;
- working with an established local group;
- to working with national groups on local projects (The Princes Trust (external link, opens new window); BTCV (external link, opens new window)
If you would like to find out more about the variety of volunteering opportunities on Dartmoor, call Robert Steemson on 01626 832093 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org (office hours only).
The Ranger Service is organising practical work days for anyone to join in you can view these on the opportunties for volunteering page.